Is actually eHarmony the trick to a happy marriage?
eHarmony truly believes thus.
We have been hearing many of late towards ‘landmark’ brand new study that says marriages that start on the web are longer and more satisfying than marriages that begin offline. We have additionally heard lots concerning supply of the analysis’s financing: eHarmony.
And here’s another insane happenstance: the eHarmony-funded study in addition discovered that eHarmony is best online dating site for long-lasting relationships. Exactly how unexpected!
Okay, all joking apart, eHarmony swears it was not involved in any of the data evaluation and all of the conclusions are completely unbiased. A study is actually research, and also the medical area of my personal mind can’t resist the urge to read the analysis (biased although it could be). Thus why don’t we diving in…
Where tend to be couples satisfying nowadays?
- 16percent usage internet dating.
- 14percent work together.
- 12per cent fulfill through buddies.
- Other people fulfill through social media web sites, class, and personal gatherings (7% each).
Where otherwise do folks fulfill?
- Offline, partners meet in taverns or groups, through household members, at places of worship, as well as on blind dates.
- On the web, couples fulfill in forums, through other social network sites, by quick texting, even though playing multiplayer games on the net.
In which should you fulfill if you’re looking for a long-term commitment?
- eHarmony, naturally, ranks number 1.
- “all the other online dating” comes in next, accompanied by “all the other on line.”
- “all the other” comes in last spot.
Which dating internet site is responsible for one particular delighted marriages?
- Surprise, shock – eHarmony is # 1 again with 25.04per cent of marriages.
- Match.com is a detailed 2nd with 24.34per cent.
- Selection of little websites have the effect of 24.64per cent of internet based marriages.
- 13.09per cent are unspecified.
- 7.21% originate from Yahoo! Personals.
- 5.71per cent start on a lot of Fish.
on the bright side, what is the rate of break-up and divorce proceedings among present marriages?
- 7.70percent of recently-ended connections started traditional.
- 6.89per cent started on a dating website that isn’t eHarmony.
- 6.23% started in other places on the web.
- And – obviously – merely 3.86percent of recent break-ups and divorces started on eHarmony.
Why do eHarmony partners have actually such a leg abreast of the competition? It is said it’s because:
- We’re crazy.
- We believe each other.
- Our company is delighted.
- The audience is compatible.
- We have biochemistry.
Also it totally has nothing regarding the fact eHarmony paid for the analysis. At all. What might have placed a wacky idea that way into your head?
Understand infographic here in order to learn more about this particular service you can read our eHarmony overview.